Frequently Asked Questions
We hope that this list of frequently asked questions and overview of the areas of family law will assist you in better understanding your legal situation. Should you have any additional questions or wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact us via email or by calling (714) 529-6300.
- Grounds for Divorce – No Fault
- What should I do if I am served with divorce papers?
- What happens after a case is filed?
- How long does it take to be divorced?
- How are court orders enforced?
- How are court orders modified?